February ’24 Announcements
- On-Line Quarterly Chairs are needed for Q2 2024. Please Sign-up using this Link. One year of sobriety is required.
- There will be a Safety & Respect Workshop on Saturday March 2nd @1:30pm at the Glass House. Please see the flyer located here for Zoom information if You would like to attend virtually.
- GH has been asked to bring AA Meetings to Billy Gregory Detox, inpatient treatment, part of MHMR of Tarrant County. Please contact GH Treatment Center Service Rep, Jennifer S, 817-353-5378 if you want to do service.
- Sign up sheets for second quarter Quarterly Chairs are posted in the hallway. Please consider serving your group.
- If you have a concern you want the GH Steering Committee to consider, please submit in writing your request to a Steering Committee Member. SC phones and emails are posted in the Glass Case in the Hallway. March 7 is the deadline to submit requests.
- Group Conscience is Sat. March 23, at 1:15pm, after the Noon Meeting. This is a change, so that GH members can hear the report from the GSRs regarding the NETA65 Conference they will attend on March 16.
January ’24 Announcements
- Glass House now has Zelle and PayPal QR Codes to use for practicing the 7th Tradition.
The QR codes are posted in the Hallway on bulletin boards and at the AA Birthday Chalkboard.
- Fort Worth Central Office Annual Chili-Cookoff, Sat. Feb 10, 1-5pm, at The Harbor Club.
- Click below for information and participation